viernes, 26 de noviembre de 2010

Night by Elie Weisel

I have really enojoyed the first half of the novel, but I have to be honest, when I opened the book i thought this was going to be just another novel about the second world war, but as I kept reading I realized it was different. I found this a very touching story, it was so powerful and meaningful to me, the way he stoped beleiving in what had been so strong to him and started worrying about his father. I think what hited me the most was to see how young the boy was, how strong he at that short age, at our age,  for still having the desire to live and to help his father. I shed a tear when  he describes how the babies were being bunt in the chambers, and knowing that it was real, that it really happens, it is really shocking. It was a very shocking to read all the descriptions of the thoughts he was having, how he changed that much in such a short perdiod of time. I really loved the first half of this story and I can not wait to finish reading the book. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario