miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2011

Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare

I am asking to myself when did it became so hard to write down words... No answer. But you know what? This is what this play got me thinking. I had been complaining a lot saying why did we not read the book? Why did we saw the movie?... I was thinking and thinking Shakespeare is recognized now a days because of what he WROTE... but then I thought to myself... He is also recognized because of his plays.. and plays are not just written, they are ACTED. I know Shakespeare was not the director of the movie, so I decided to see beyond it and I realized I did not actually liked it a lot. For me it was way too happy, I am not a real fan of happy endings because for me they are too corny, but again, I decided to see beyond all the happiness of the story, and... I liked it. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario