viernes, 26 de noviembre de 2010

The Masque of The Red Death by Edgar Allan Poe

It was a real pleasure to read the masque of the red death, I had already read it when I was in secondary and I enjoyed it almost as most as this time. Only that this time I had already studied the play and analyzed it so, it was easier this time.
The most important thing about this drama piece is that it is a very piece of literature. One of the things I loved the most about this story was the description of the setting, because now I could see how the setting creates the mood, and the atmosphere. Each room painted in a different colour, and the last one ainted black and red, it was amazing. I thinkg that is what I enojoyed the most, the way the description is so well written that you can really imagine how the place is like. I like a lot the story, doe it is tragic and it gives no hope in the end, it says that no matter what you do, you will die, so it is funny in a way, but really tragic analyzing it. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario