miércoles, 20 de octubre de 2010

The Witness for The Prosecution by Agatha Christie

This is by far one of the best stories that we have read in class. I really enjoyed it. One of the things I loved the most was the way it was so unexpected. The story about a lawyer trying to prove the innocence of his client of the murder of an old lady, may not sound that astonishing, But when you reach for the ending it is then when you realize the great story it becomes. I think the story fools everyone who reads it, even doe I could foreshadow the ending when Mr. Mayherne connects the little details of Romaines habit of shaking her hands with the woman who gave him the letters, it is still surprising to see how Mr. Mayerne after all the effort done to prove the innocence of his client, in the end it is Romaine who ends up doing it by taking the blame on her. I really enjoyed reading this story primarily because I love the way it is written, how you can follow the events that are happening with the point of view of Mr. Mayherne discovering new facts about the case, that makes it much more interesting and unexpected in the end.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario